Policies and Guidelines
The following policies and guidelines have been put in place to ensure the safety of all our families. Anyone found to be in violation of any of the above will lose his or her privilege to stay at the house.
- Firearms, weapons, alcohol and illegal drugs, and pets (other than service & guide dogs) are completely forbidden.
- Smoking is permitted in only one designated area: the back porch of the House.
- Anyone exposed to a contagious disease in the past 21 days cannot stay at RMH.
- Children under the age of 18 must be supervised at all times.
- Parents under the age of 21 must meet with the Manager to determine eligibility.
- Hospital appointments must be within 24 hours of arrival.
- Rooms must be vacated within 24 hours after discharge from treatment.