About Our House
Welcome to Our Home
Our house is located on 635 West Lexington Street in downtown Baltimore. We are centrally located to all of the world class medical facilities in the Baltimore region, and our daily shuttle provides easy transportation to and from visits and appointments.
When you come through our doors, you can expect a warm and welcoming environment where you will meet other families who share the same or similar burden. Baltimore’s Ronald McDonald House is your home away from home while your child is undergoing treatment and we hope you’ll find everything you need to help make your stay by your child’s side just a little bit easier. If you need anything at all, our caring staff and loving volunteers are here to make your stay as easy and enjoyable as possible. Just ask!
Our House has plenty of space to get away and read a book or to gather and connect with other families. Families are stronger when they are together, which helps the child’s healing process. And your family can find strength and support from other guest families in ways you can’t find anywhere else.
House Highlights include:
- 36 Guest Bedrooms with private bathrooms and televisions
- Wireless internet access throughout building
- (2) State of the Art Community Kitchens with free food freezers and pantries
- Homecooked breakfast and dinner served daily by our wonderful volunteers
- Linens and Towels
- 24 hour staffing
- Family Room
- Exercise and Wellness Room
- Family Computer Lab
- Outdoor playground and sport court
- Children’s Playroom
- Large Family Room
- Fully stocked laundry facilities
- Free Parking across the street from our building